What am I doing wrong?

Are you fluffing with a fork? You have to work quick before the wax cools/hardens. I usually hold him by the ear and scrape the fur like crazy. If there are big clumps of wax try fluffing more and knocking of the big clumps. You will still have some clumps tho, no matter what (at least I do). It may help to try coloring the wax to match your bear color, then they wont show up as much.

HTH, Fran

Hmmm... I know I posted a comment on this thread about the YouTube videos that show bear dipping techniques, but this is the second time today one of my comments have disappeared. They didn't have anything in them to warrant deletion by a moderator, so either craftserver has a bug or my account has been hacked...

Edited by HorsescentS

Hmmm... I know I posted a comment on this thread about the YouTube videos that show bear dipping techniques, but this is the second time today one of my comments have disappeared. They didn't have anything in them to warrant deletion by a moderator, so either craftserver has a bug or my account has been hacked...

I thought mine had disappeared too. Went back and checked and it appears there are two threads with the same title started within two minutes of each other. OP probably just ended up with one of those pesty double posts we sometimes get.

HS....Here is my post on the other thread and yours is right above it:

The wax may have cooled faster than you were combing.

I haven't done them for quite some time and it was limited experience when I did. Maybe BTA will chime in and help out.

I thought mine had disappeared too. Went back and checked and it appears there are two threads with the same title started within two minutes of each other. OP probably just ended up with one of those pesty double posts we sometimes get.

HS....Here is my post on the other thread and yours is right above it:

Thanks, Jeanie! I was just resetting my password. lol There was another thread about a different topic that the same thing happened on earlier today...hmmm....