I'm a big girl now!

Lol, I feel like such a big girl now cause I finally went through all my 5 & 10 pounders of wax and opened my first 50 pounder over the weekend :yay::yay::yay::yay:. Oooops, didn't mean to do that many jumping smilieys, but it's appropriate. Jus had to share, carry on :grin2:

My happy UPS guy warned me about my "extremely heavy" box when it was delivered. I told him that I had finally graduated to buying whole cases of wax instead of little old slabs.

I warned him that maybe someday he would pull up in his truck and the whole thing would be boxes for JUST ME...........

He's such a happy guy, but he probably thinks I'm nuts.

*super banana*

Man 0 Man, you gotta love it when that UPS or FedEx truck pulls up with goodies !

Bfly, congrats sweetie!!!!

Just be warned and don't do what I did when I first started out, cause I wasn't "thinking".

I got soooooooooo excited and "went to town" pouring and dipping and doing all sorts of things, that I very very quickly ran out of wax and stuff, and then I was sitting there wanting, CRAVING to do more, but soon realized, because of money constraints, I might actually have to SELL SOMETHING before I could buy more supplies ROFLMAO !!!!!!!!

Ahhh, I remember my first case delivery... My son met the UPS man outside to get the packages, he was as excited as I was! He was complaining about the weight, and John told him it was my candle making supplies, and he said "Well you can tell her candles don't make me happy"!!! Weeelllll there goes his freebies!!! And BTA, I've done the same thing, it's torture having all these scents and no wax!!!

Holy wow Paul!! How many cases are on a pallet?

I can't remember exactly but it was many cases of jars and about 5 or 6 cases of wax and a huge box of lids. Lol! My shipping was reduced but not as much as thought it would have. Still it was better than nothing.

Thanks guys!

Wowzers, a whole pallet....wonder were I would put that....my DH would kill me, but it is toally something I would do just to save $.

I have so many photos to edit and send out, so that has kept me fairly tamed :) But a big box of wax staring at me makes it real hard to get anything else done!