Name for Witches Brew - Moonworks

ktaggard

If I did this as a business I'd change EVERY name.

I used to buy from lots of makers and then once a friend encouraged me to try making for myself, it was simple to no longer need to buy from some makers because they called everything exactly what the supplier called it. Others who renamed were harder to dupe or know exactly which suppliers they sourced FO's from.

Darla- I want to change it for both reasons stated above - by moonshine and justajesuschick (love the names BTW - should have been more creative with mine). I want a name that is earthy or nature like but everything I come up with doesn't seem right. WB is, imo, dark, heavy, earthy with a bit of sweet and spice. Moonshine-I do like your suggestions-those are good possibilities.

A more important question: how in h-e-double-hockey-sticks did you all wick this? The last time I tried it a couple years ago, I gave up because I kept having to go to bigger and bigger wicks that got scary in a teeny votive. And I can't relate now what all I tried because the computer that file of notes was saved on died untimely and I don't have the info now. Since then I have just used "Witches Brew" in tarts.

A more important question: how in h-e-double-hockey-sticks did you all wick this? The last time I tried it a couple years ago, I gave up because I kept having to go to bigger and bigger wicks that got scary in a teeny votive. And I can't relate now what all I tried because the computer that file of notes was saved on died untimely and I don't have the info now. Since then I have just used "Witches Brew" in tarts.

From which company did you try it from?

I have had zero luck wicking anything with patchouli - especially Angel (CS)- That one pisses me off!- I love that FO

but with the WSP witches brew wicking was not an issue at all in 415 for me

Guest OldGlory

I just bought a Patchouli EO/soy oil blend - i'm thinking at least 25% Patchouli EO- used in a candle at 6% with 464 and a Premier wick size 790 in a wide mouth pint mason jar. It burns beautifully. I love Premier wicks!