Candlewic FO"S any must haves?

It's a bit out of season, but "Spiced Cider" is a very serious thrower and one of our best sellers.

We have a tester that is almost used up in our shop that is over 4 years old and has had the lid off at least 1000 times for sniffing. It is virtually impossible to tell the difference between it and an unburned one made a month ago.

JMO/HTH

Those all sound good! I've been wanting to try a cider scent so maybe when it gets closer to Fall I'll give theirs a whirl. I really like a strong fragrance too! Now I know they will be the ones to get it from!

Thanks!

Those all sound good! I've been wanting to try a cider scent so maybe when it gets closer to Fall I'll give theirs a whirl. I really like a strong fragrance too! Now I know they will be the ones to get it from!

Thanks!

PM me your address and I'll send you an ounce sampler as soon I get the chance. N/C

Dave

I just poured pomegranate Henri Bendel today for melts and is super amazing- hope it smells like that after it cures

I also mixed their lemon and the pomegranate 50/50 and its going to be a hit this summer I do believe

I have mango cilantro to try and I will definitely be trying the spiced cider and tangerine peach when I place my order for larger quantities on the "keepers"