Candle Cocoon

Sylvie

I want to order Cucumber Chaos from Candle Cocoon, so I'd like to try some other oils to fill out the order. Is their Cranberry Compote a good cranberry scent? Has anyone tried the new 'Melon, Fig and Apricot'? I haven't seen any reveiws for it. Thanks for any help!

Are their FOs really as strong & concentrated as they say on this page?: http://candlecocoon.com/products.asp It seems many suppliers claim that you can use less of their oils because they're stronger than everybody elses, but I don't know... Can you tell me how much stronger, if at all, the Candle Cocoon FOs would be than the strongest 3 leaf Candle Science FOs?

Agreed...Cranberry Cardamom & Clove is wonderful too. As far as strength, Lyschel gives you a recommendation on the bottle how much to use for your application (or email her - she's great with customer service, excellent imo) - she knows her stuff. They are indeed super concentrated. Just give them a try - you really won't know until you try a small order for yourself - I don't think you will be disappointed.

I agree - the scents are super concentrated. I haven't used the ones you are interested in but I have tried several others from there. Very Strong! When Lyschel says to only use 0.5 oz/pound wax, she means it!

Edited by Camay
spelling

how much stronger, if at all, the Candle Cocoon FOs would be than the strongest 3 leaf Candle Science FOs?
Do you dislike this scent from Candle Cocoon, or are you making a general statement
I was making a specific groan at the comparison to the Candlescience leaf rating system for their FOs. Edited by Stella1952

I like the cranberry compote but LOVED the cranberry cardamon & clove. I also like the cucumber chaos, orange tea & crumpets, coconut macaroon, and winter woodlands whisper. All the scents I've tried from CC are very strong.

I agree that CC scents are concentrated and less is needed. With the super concentrates I only use .5 oz pp getting a strong throw both hot & cold in my CBL130. I have not been disappointed with any of her oils, order frequently and have tried all but 3-4. That being said, I also use CS, Peak and some of Bert's fragrances to fill in my line and of course always trying new ones.

I would not hesitate to recommend any of CC oils.

Candle Cocoon has great oils and great customer service. My favs are sultry angel, raspberry cordial, cucumber melon, ginger peach, serendipity, vanilla voodoo.

I hardly ever see anyone mention her Ginger Peach; it's one of my favorites, too. It had a great throw in paraffin.

Yes, Ginger Peach is wonderful...has more bite than most others versions. Vanilla Voodoo, Serendipity, Winter Wonderland, Raspberry Cordial...wonderful...even the Eucalyptus (although I'm not big on Eucy scents...but it is great).

I ordered the Cranberry Compote, Melon, Fig and Apricot, and the Cucumber Chaos; I've tried (and loved) the Cucumber Chaos, but the other 2 are new to me. I ordered today and already have a shipping notice! When they come in, I'll post reviews. Thanks for all the reviews and input.