Candle Cocoon

Sylvie

This is what her site says, "Limited pick-ups available in Madison at Ancora Coffee shop 2871 University Ave. for orders of 50+ lbs of wax and/or orders for $100 and above and/or we are meeting others. We can usually meet after 7:00pm M-F or 11:00am Sat. Other times may be possible." I'm too far away up north to go myself. Regardless, her shipping charges are very fair - I use the USPS Priority option for small orders. You will get your pkg in a heartbeat.

I'd just send her an email & ask...I know she'd answer you back. You don't hear alot of mention of her, I think she's a hidden gem & she's not exactly new on the block either. :-) Hope you get to try a few of her scents!

I've tried lots of CC FOs over the years and have yet to come across one I don't absolutely love. Pumpkin Coffee, Masala Chai, Sultry Angel, Lovely Lilac, Cranberry, Clove & Cardamom, Vanilla Voodoo, Seashells, Pillow Fight...I could go on and on. They are exceptional FOs, IMO. :)

After reading all the good things here about Candle Cocoon, I ordered & just recieved samples of Vanilla Voodoo, Pumpkin Coffee, Fallen Leaf, Sultry Angel, Cranberry Compote, Cranberry Clove & Cardamom.

OOB they all smell great. Pumpkin Coffe is my favorite & the Vanilla smells nice and strong - just what I'm looking for. Will be testing these in GB444 & will let you know how they turn out!

After reading all the good things here about Candle Cocoon, I ordered & just recieved samples of Vanilla Voodoo, Pumpkin Coffee, Fallen Leaf, Sultry Angel, Cranberry Compote, Cranberry Clove & Cardamom.

OOB they all smell great. Pumpkin Coffe is my favorite & the Vanilla smells nice and strong - just what I'm looking for. Will be testing these in GB444 & will let you know how they turn out!

I haven't read this whole thread, but wanted to let you know Sultry Angel is a bitch to wick!! Don't give up on it though, cause it is so worth the trouble!! I have all the FO's you ordered and they are ALL great! :cool2:

I'm about 1.5 hrs away and did ask once if she had local pick up about 6 months ago or so. At that time she did not.

edit...I just read the post that states it is posted on her site about local pickup of certain amounts at certain times.

Edited by jeanie353

Has anybody tried the Maui Mt. Pineapple from CC? Was just wondering about that one--I forgot to get a sample of it last time I ordered from Lyschel. I wanted to compare it to the pineapple cilantro I just tested from BCN.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks so much jeanie353--have yet to find a true-smelling pineapple that has an intense HT so I can use it as a mixer.

I have tried Maui Mt Pineapple. My opinion is don't pass that one up either :)