Lonestar Mahogany Woods....yep, it's all that

OK, if you don't want to read about a fantastic FO, just look away.  I just did the first round of test burns of Lonestar's Mahogany Woods in my new amber mason jars and wow!!!!!  I LOVE IT!!!!  It is a rich, smooth scent that just swaggers through the house like it owns the place.  Fabulous CT and HT in 6006.  This will be a sure hit with both women and men and would make a slick mixer with a little pipe tobacco FO.  I can't wait to play with this for fall!  :2cents:

"Smells just like the popular Bath and Body Works* men's fragrance. Top notes of fresh mahogany, blood orange, and red pepper with mid notes of Clary Sage Absolute and cognac on a base of bourbon vanilla, golden amber, tonka bean, and sandalwood."

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Thank you for posting that. I buy a lot from Lonestar, but have never tried that one. Just placed a big order from them and next is CandleScience. (Have to stagger them!) I'll have to try that next time!

25 minutes ago, Sebleo said:

Thank you for posting that. I buy a lot from Lonestar, but have never tried that one. Just placed a big order from them and next is CandleScience. (Have to stagger them!) I'll have to try that next time!

You won't be sorry!  I hit them up on their 50% off sample size sale and tried out a lot of new scents.  Also wonderful are the Sugared Cronut and BlackBerry Amber

7 hours ago, lightmyfire said:

You won't be sorry!  I hit them up on their 50% off sample size sale and tried out a lot of new scents.  Also wonderful are the Sugared Cronut and BlackBerry Amber

Ugh!  I didnt want to read your post but my eyes wouldn't let me look away!  😂😂😂. I've not yet tried any of Lonestar's scents but have had my eyes on their sun washed linen and sugared cronut.  If you don't mind me asking.... What are some of your favs from Lonestar for wax tarts?  

23 hours ago, Marleigha said:

Ugh!  I didnt want to read your post but my eyes wouldn't let me look away!  😂😂😂. I've not yet tried any of Lonestar's scents but have had my eyes on their sun washed linen and sugared cronut.  If you don't mind me asking.... What are some of your favs from Lonestar for wax tarts?  

OK, you asked for it!  When I took advantage of the 50% off 1 oz sample sale, I ordered a ton of FO's for melts for a big display I have in one of my customer's stores.  There are some that I wouldn't necessarily have purchased for my own use but I had to appeal to a broad spectrum of clientele.  I can tell you up front that they ALL smell great!!  Honestly, no duds.  These are the scents I've made into melts so far:

Sun washed Linen (you will love it!)  It's not Downy linen smelling......just fresh and warm

Olive Leaves

Sun Ripened Tomato (smells just like a tomato plant--fantastic)

Key Lime Pie (not too sweet--very fresh lime and a hint of crust)

Sugared Cronut (big fan-not too bakeryish......more like cinnamon and then a hint of doughnut)

Birthday Cake (smells like........well......birthday cake.  I mean just like it!)

Blackberry Amber (soooooooooooo good! Lightens up the muskiness of the amber with a hint of blackberry)

Baja Cactus Flower (light, fresh, great throw; could be used all year long)

Hope that helps!!