Label program

Gunnie

Hi does anyone have a program suggestion that is like Broderbunds the print shop?  One that will work with Windows 10.  Need it to make labels.  Windows updated and now program will not run have uninstalled and reinstalled so I have lost my labels for all my products. TIA

Which version of print shop do you have? I use print shop with windows 10, but I did have to upgrade. I had to go check, it's 23.1 version. I have 3 other versions and this was the only one that works with 10. If you still have the labels, once you install version 23 you will be able to open them.

25 minutes ago, LanaH said:

Which version of print shop do you have? I use print shop with windows 10, but I did have to upgrade. I had to go check, it's 23.1 version. I have 3 other versions and this was the only one that works with 10. If you still have the labels, once you install version 23 you will be able to open them.

I have 23.1 and it will not work at all.  I am taking the computer in after Christmas and making sure there are no viruses on it.  Daughter is not allowed to update anymore😁 thank you (I also have 3 different versions too I've been using this for over 10 years now.  Maybe time for a change)

On 12/15/2017 at 5:31 PM, Candybee said:

Don't know about that program but I use the Avery designPro program. Do all my labels with that and love it. Easy to use and its a free download from Avery.com

Thank you.  May be time for a change.