Tennessee Candle Supply

Barbara AL

2 hours ago, Barbara AL said:

I think it is Fragrance Buddy they have 3 of TCS fragrance

True Lavender, Winter Candy Apple and Vanilla Bean Noel

Are you saying they duped these?  Have you tried them?  As I need all 3 of them.

Trappeur

I sent samples of the TCS FOs to Nurture Soap for duping this past week.  I've asked that they test them to see if they like to add them to their line.  The TCS FOs behave very well in cp soaps.  Off the top of my head, I sent:

True Lavender, Peach raspberry Magnolia, Tangerine Dreams, Redwood Cedar, Under the tree, Sweet Musk, Vanilla Bean Noel, Dried Apple Wreath, Winter Candy Apple, LoveSpell, Forest Muse, Lilac, Sweat pea,  Honeysuckle, Butt Naked, Spicy apples&peaches, Pina Colada, and Be Delicious. I may have forgotten some.

If you are interested in these or you want to add more FOs to the list, send a message to Carrie at Nurture Soaps to let her know which ones you are looking for. She had been incredibly generous helping duplicate FOs that are no longer readily available.  I just got some of the Mad Oil as well as the LUSH dupes for testing in cp soaps.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Barbara AL said:

i wished I had an ounce or two of Ocean Fresh and Oatmeal Milk and Honey to send Carrie at Nurture Soap I love this scent.

Barbara, I have Tennessee's Oatmeal, Milk and Honey. Do you need an ounce of this to send to Nurture?

Trappeur

• Like 1