Scent Works?

JudyR83

It appears that The Scent Works is no longer in business. Did another company pick up any of their oils?

I loved their Satsuma Guava, Oakmoss and Green Irish Tweed for soaping. They also had a lemon something that I loved but I can't remember the name right now

They circled the drain with sketchy service and no communication for two years. Did not restock anything since 2013. Nobody, to my knowledge, has picked them up. Several of my friends and I tried but got no response. Too bad....

I have had a few things duped. Daystar had a few done for special order. A co-op or three have run on other forums.

I wish they would have talltayl..

You would have made a wonderful business owner. .

I am going to really miss some of there oils. .

Has anyone used daystar's dupe of their patchouli orange?

If so what is there feelings on it in cp soap?

I've used it and it is gorgeous!!! Now, I had never used TSW's version so I can't compare but others who participated in the testing indicated that it was a great dupe.

TallTayl -  Do you sell fragrance oils or are you duping them for you own use? Did anyone possibly have Satsuma Guava duped?

I duped them for myself, but can co-op or list some in the classies if you want to try them out. The new keg of Pink should be here in a couple of weeks.

Blood Orange Patch at Daystar, i bought a few lbs during the prebuy and just got to putting it in soap a few days ago. It is every bit as good as the original. I usually add more patch Eo and extra blood orange to make it sparkle a bit more. Last summer it sold out every week i had it at Faire. With 60+ scents available to choose from, it says a lot to me when a single scent sells out quickly.

It's fab in palm candles. Still need to get some into soy and beeswax, but believe they will both be spectacular.

Anyone have a couple ounces of their (French White Cucumber) I can buy?  I had finally got around to putting a couple samples in the cart, next think I know the cart disappeared. LOL!!  Please pm me if you have a few ounces to spare, been dying to try out in wax.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi, this is Joanna from Mad Oils.

I tried to contact the owner of The Scent Works to see if I could buy her supplier list.  I am a supplier and I thought it would be great to continue to greatness of their fragances. Back when I was a soap maker, I used to use them all the time for my products.  ABSOLUTELY Loved their fos!  Anyway, I wrote to her a few months ago, but recieved no reply...   :(

If anyone has oils from them and wants me to consider duping the scents, please feel free to email me at jo@madoils.com.  Maybe we could all help eachother... but I do wish I had the manufacturers name and oils she used to buy.

Joanna

madoils.com

They have been unresponsive for years to many of us who offered to buy her codes... :(

Many of us on another forum have had our own dupes made of the "must haves". A couple are available retail (blue sugar from aromahaven and blood orange patch at Daystar come to mind).

Such a huge, sad loss, but life goes on. Hoping you have more luck :)

• Like 1

Many of us on another forum have had our own dupes made of the "must haves". A couple are available retail (blue sugar from aromahaven and blood orange patch at Daystar come to mind).

Such a huge, sad loss, but life goes on. Hoping you have more luck :)

yeah, me too!  :)

Hi, this is Joanna from Mad Oils.

I tried to contact the owner of The Scent Works to see if I could buy her supplier list.  I am a supplier and I thought it would be great to continue to greatness of their fragances. Back when I was a soap maker, I used to use them all the time for my products.  ABSOLUTELY Loved their fos!  Anyway, I wrote to her a few months ago, but recieved no reply...   :(

If anyone has oils from them and wants me to consider duping the scents, please feel free to email me at jo@madoils.com.  Maybe we could all help eachother... but I do wish I had the manufacturers name and oils she used to buy.

Joanna

madoils.com

Oh gracious Joanna...would we ever love that! LOVED, LOVED , LOVED Provence and Tonic!

Anyone have a couple ounces of their (French White Cucumber) I can buy?  I had finally got around to putting a couple samples in the cart, next think I know the cart disappeared. LOL!!  Please pm me if you have a few ounces to spare, been dying to try out in wax.

Candle Cocoon's "Cucumber Chaos"  is a nice scent, if you can't find SW's. 

Puma, i have tonic (the original from TSW) out being duped now. It's been a few months since i sent it in, so I expect it back any day :)

Please post  your results when it comes back; Tonic was such a unique & wonderful scent.

• Like 2