Have you used these 2 vendors for EOs or FOs? And Juniper EO

soap_nut

I've been pricing out EOs and FOs  and encountered 2 vendors that I hadn't heard of before.  They seem to have pretty good prices but I'm wondering if any of you have used them--Wellington Fragrance Company or Piping Rock.com? 

I'm also wondering if any of you use Juniper EO in your soaps?  It is crazy expensive but maybe you don't need much?  I'd love to hear if any of you have used it.  I have a customer who is requesting it. 

Thanks!!

Wellington was the first company I ordered from and I only got one good FO out of about 8 or 9 that I ordered. Having said that, I had just started out and it very well could've been my methods at the time. They do have a lot to choose from and some that you don't see anywhere else but I'm not sure if it's worth sinking more money into trying them again since they're are so many others that have FO's that I know will work. There may be someone on here that's used them with good success though. That was just my experience as a new wax person.

I've never heard of the other company and have never used EO's.

HTH

Guest OldGlory

I haven't made soap in years, but when I did I bought most of my EOs from Camden Grey. I am unfamiliar with both of the vendors you mentioned. I have not used Juniper EO yet.