BCN ordering

Karen M

A Northwoods Christmas is one of their best sellers year round and esp this time of year so I figure they ARE out of the "already filled ready to go 1 lb bottles" but I do believe as yall have stated, they should send 2 8oz bottles for the same price, and shipping, as 1 16oz. If not, have someone take the time to pour two of them into a one pounder.

Awhile back I ordered a 1 lb. bottle of fragrance oil from a different supplier. Turns out their inventory was off and they only had 8 oz. left...which they sent to me. But they charged me the regular 8 oz. price for it (which was much higher per ounce) instead of 1/2 of the 16 oz. price, like I thought they should.

• 4 weeks later...

This same thing just happened to me with their Olive Blossom. I called because I was getting an error message when I tried to add 16 oz bottles to my cart. They said because the 16oz bottles were out of stock and I would have to order the 8oz. Of course I asked if I could get 10 8oz bottles for the price of 5 16oz bottles because that is what I planned on ordering. They said no. So if I had purchased 10 8oz bottles it would have cost me $129.50. If I had purchased 5 16oz bottles, it would have cost me $109.75. To say I was frustrated was an understatement. I got two 8oz bottles to tide me over for a wholesale order, and the very next day, the 16 ouncers were in stock. When I spoke to the person on the phone the previous day, she told me she was not sure when the 16oz bottles would be in stock. That is why I am trying to replace as many BCN oils as possible...Olive Blossom has been hard to find, though.