Ok folks, I JUST have to ask.....What's in YOUR pot this weekend? 10-12-12

Guest OldGlory

Exactly! It is very relaxing for me too.

I hit Hobby Lobby for the 50% off sales, or Joann's when I have a coupon. I throw it all in a bag and when I want to make something new I have lots of beads to play with. Hope my eyes and fingers continue to work for a few more years to come or I'll be looking for a beads 'classified' column!

I hear you Dolphin and Scented!!! Gracious...I have been working on getting a bunch of candles poured and packaged since last Saturday and sheesh....I feel like I did when I gave birth to my kids....you know the first 6 weeks....zombieland.....EVERY Momma knows what I am talking about...!! Staying up late at night during a "regular" 40 hr work week.... is...not...good..on...an...old..body!!!!:tongue2: hee hee....BUT I just love making this good smellin stuff!!!:grin2:

Lord what was in it was wax and more wax and even more wax lol. And there will be more wax a cometh.

Patchouli, Dried Apple Wreath, Werewolf, Cinnamon Apple Peach for now are cooling. The list of what needs to be done is so long I can't keep up.

Cinnamon apple peach...omg, that sounds so good!