The Candlemaker's Store

I ordered my first shipment of wax from them and received it yesterday, I would be pouring candles today except the lye that I had ordered was busted all over the box, and I ended up trashing everything. I can say they have excellent customer service, and are replacing the entire order. I know several other order from them and have no problems.

I just got my first order from them. All FO's. Having no scent descriptions at all frustrates me. Those more seasoned who have purchased from them for years probably do not give it a thought.

I ordered:

Christmas Spice

Cinnamon Nutmeg Clove

Country Spice

Red Hot Cinnamon

Apple Butter

Apple Pear

Cinnamon Stick

Christmas Eve

Harvest Type

Pumpkin Pie

Pumpkin Spice

Blackberry Jam

Buttercream Icing

Cotton Candy

Marshmallow

I poured some over the weekend so too soon for me to give full feedback.

Last night I test melted (and will again in a week) Apple Butter (SUPER light HT), Harvest which was splendid and Blackberry Jam which was very good. Christmas Eve, when I poured it was super perfume-y and I did not care for it at all. Christmas Spice had an evergreen/pine scent to it so I am giving to a friend who prefers that as I do not (had I known that from a description, I would not have ordered).

Just for what that is worth!

I was surprised that I did not make more ordering "misses". It helps me to at least have a general idea. No need to tell a hobbyist like me every note-top, bottom, etc. but something would be helpful.

I am pretty predictable and traditional in my scent choices. I ordered things that were pretty basic.

I was surprised that I did not make more ordering "misses". It helps me to at least have a general idea. No need to tell a hobbyist like me every note-top, bottom, etc. but something would be helpful.

I am pretty predictable and traditional in my scent choices. I ordered things that were pretty basic.

Sure! That makes perfect sense.

I get there Cran-Grape for myself I like it but... I wish it was stronger, I've gotten their liquid dyes as well and I swear they are watered down! I have yet to get the actual color the bottle says it is..they are all LIGHT..I want GRAPE not lilac =(