Is there a FO that no matter what you do you can't get good results?

Citrus has always been difficult for me ... either no throw or a fuel smell. There was a supplier (now closed) who had a dynamite Lemon Biscotti that I don't think I can ever find again. I'm hoarding the little that remains for personal use!

Still haven't been able to get Fairy Dust & Twinkle Toes (JS) to throw. Haven't tried any other suppliers ...

Edited by Judy, USMC

Her Lemon Biscotti was my favorite of all the FOs she carried. I haven't searched hard for a replacement but have seen a few out there with similar names. Did just order Iced Lemon Cookies. Will see if that is even close. Hoping though :)

ETA: Will report if I get fuel from it. And have had problems with citrus scents and fuel often.

Edited by jeanie353

Peak's Lemon Pound Cake is strong for me and the scent lasts and lasts.

ETA: For me, I am eternally on a quest for a yummy Carrot Cake and a Home Sweet Home that is not heavy on the rose and actually smells like Y@nkee's. I have spent toooo much time and money trying on these two so have given up for the moment.

Edited by justajesuschick

Her Lemon Biscotti was my favorite of all the FOs she carried. I haven't searched hard for a replacement but have seen a few out there with similar names. Did just order Iced Lemon Cookies. Will see if that is even close. Hoping though :)

ETA: Will report if I get fuel from it. And have had problems with citrus scents and fuel often.

Have you tried Wildfire Creations "Iced Lemon Biscotti"? I haven't tried it yet, but everyone raves about her FO's: http://www.wildfire-creations.com/Candle_supplies2.htm

For the life of me I can not get anything LEMON to throw a hot throw. cold throw is barely there. I have tried three different "lemon" varieties and nothing....

I read a post a couple of days ago from someone who said she usually adds her FO at 180 to 185, but for citrus she has to go down to 170 to 175 to avoid the fuel smell. Maybe that will work. Has anybody else tried that?