About to place an order with Community Candle (new Alabaster). Before I do...

justajesuschick

I thought I'd ask here!

I am mainly after their Mulled Cider thanks to a sweet gift from megandgarr.

Delicious!

So, before I press submit, I thought I'd see if anyone has any of their Mulled Cider you'd want to sell or what else you'd suggest I'd toss in my cart that thus far costs more for shipping than my lone 4 oz. bottle!

Appreciate it your tips-as always!

I am so glad you like that one! I specifically searched to dupe Gold Canyon's mulled cider and was happy to find it. I know there are several members here that have tried their candles so will know how yummy (and strong) it smells. The other FO that I order from Community (previously Alabaster) is Dickens Christmas. For any GC fans, it smells very very similar to their Cozy Christmas, which is another very popular scent. I havent tried any others from there, but if you do, please report back any winners!

I first bought from Alabaster years ago and still have some of their best fos in stock. They no longer have a store front and the new owner is struggling to bring the business back. They have the only true Kudzu and their Pumpkin Spice is so good and mellow. Give her a try.

I first bought from Alabaster years ago and still have some of their best fos in stock. They no longer have a store front and the new owner is struggling to bring the business back. They have the only true Kudzu and their Pumpkin Spice is so good and mellow. Give her a try.

Do you have any of their fresh cut grass? Once Community Candle took over they opted to no-longer sell it based on poor sales. But because of it's rank, almost spoiled earth quality...it was one of the more realistic grass FOs and made for an excellent blender. In-fact, I recently tried Yankee's Man-Candle "Riding Mower" and it smelled exactly like Alabaster's FCG, only Yanks was weaker.

I wish they'd start selling it again! It was a revolting yet realistically awesome grass scent.

No. One of the greatest tragedies was their reformulation of Frangelico. I sold a lot of the dead on version and the replacement smelled like perfume. I still have a pound of it in the back of the rack. I would dearly love to be able to drive 45 minutes to pick stuff up.

Edited by chuck_35550

I know what you mean Chuck. I drove by the exit the other day on the way to Tn thinking the same thing.

They had a Lemon, ( can't remember the exact name ) that I got about 3 years ago ( going backwards it wasn't this owner, nor the previous but the original ).

I can't find a lemon that can compare to it. They said they ran out and I tried for years and through different owners to track it down and never could.