Cinnamon Apples/Hot Apple Pie

joym

I've been using a Hot Apple Pie, calling it cinnamon apples, from French Color & Fragrance, but am now out and don't want to order another 25# at this time. Anyone have any suggestions for a good one that I can order in lower quantity?

I agree with Glowworm. Cinnamon Apples/Apple Pie are my very favorite FO's. I add AP or BA from each supplier from which I order. My 2 top FO's currently are Baked Apple (HI type) and Homemade Apple Pie, both from RE/AH. I still have a few that I have not gotten in wax yet.

The Baked Apple is heavy on the cinnamon and strong. The Homemade Apple Pie is a bit sweeter and I get a slight crust smell as well.

I just did a one day show and have plenty of both of these in wax melts and could send them to you to try. Or, since I ordered big bottles of FO and still have plenty, I could send you Q-tip sniffies of each. Not certain where you are in Kansas. I am in the Kansas City area.

Thanks everyone. I ordered samples from RE of the ones recommended. Hate to start over again with testing, etc. since Cinnamon apples is one of my best sellers in rosehip potpourri as well as candles/melts, but just can't see spending $350-400 on one fragrance at this time.

To justajesuschick - I'm near Wichita; thanks for the offer of samples. (Do you do any shows in Kansas? I'll be doing one in Lenexa at the end of this month.)

To PeggyK - I tested the one from BCN a few years ago, and, while it was OK, it wasn't the same number as the one I have been using, and I didn't like it quite as much.