For the love of clean/laundry scents! This one is really good!

justajesuschick

If your customers are after a clean, strong laundry scent, I can wholeheartedly suggest Downey Fresh from Peak. SUPER strong and smells just like the fabric softener.

One tiny melt (.50 oz.) has absolutely filed my whole house. Kind of a problem since I have 4 warmers and had the other 3 filled with non-laundry and they cannot be smelled one bit.

I actually had to turn it off and I cannot ever remember a time I turned off a warmer for a scent being too strong.

I will definitely buy this one again but can safely use far more wax to FO ratio than I did this time.

My whole house smells VERY clean!

If your customers are after a clean, strong laundry scent, I can wholeheartedly suggest Downey Fresh from Peak. SUPER strong and smells just like the fabric softener.

One tiny melt (.50 oz.) has absolutely filed my whole house. Kind of a problem since I have 4 warmers and had the other 3 filled with non-laundry and they cannot be smelled one bit.

I actually had to turn it off and I cannot ever remember a time I turned off a warmer for a scent being too strong.

I will definitely buy this one again but can safely use far more wax to FO ratio than I did this time.

My whole house smells VERY clean!

How much FO did you use p.p. in that super strong tart?

That is one of my most popular scents. So much so I had to switch fabric softeners because I was tired of smelling it!! I make a mix, 1 part April Fresh Downy to 2 parts Easter Bunny Burps and call it Sunshine, I seriously think people eat the stuff!! I go through it like crazy!!

Ooh, that sounds good FaithfulScenter. Is the Easter Bunny Burps at Peak too?

Edited by pixie