Candle warmers

FaithfulScenter

Instead of Candle Warmers, try Ambiescents (may still be listed as Scentsationals). We bought CW for years and had a myriad of problems with the warmers, the bulbs, the invoices, breakage, etc. etc. We switched to Scentsationals (now Ambiescents) and have never looked back. To see how they would sell we put Scentsationals warmers on one table and CW on another at the same price. We sold 6 or 8 Scentsationals to one CW, so we were convinced. Their warmers are very nice with the same type of bulb as Scentsy. As I recall (I don't order) the larger warmers are $9.50 which is more than CW, but the shipping is less; makes the price about the same. Replacement bulbs can be bought at Home Depot at 4 for $3.87, where CW bulbs are around $5 each. We have almost no breakage or unit failures with S, unlike CW. The invoices can be read, unlike CW. Can you tell we don't care for CW? The people at S are very nice and helpful. As I recall, an account is very easy to set up. Check them out first before CW.

I use JD Wholesale to get my warmers. I just get the two-piece warmers that use a hot plate to warm the tarts. I like them, and they have other warmers, too. You don't have to buy in bulk (though you get a discount if you do) and I haven't had any problems yet. Granted, I've only ordered about 4 dozen throughout the past year. :-)

I ordered a couple from Vista Wholesale, they are the same as JD's. They should be here in a day or two. I have the punched tin and ceramic style warmers in my house now, I ordered 1 hotplate, and 1 plug in, figured I test them all out so I know what I'm selling and how they perform, then I can make an educated decision on what to carry!!!

I got my first order from Vista, and I ended up selling both warmers I had ordered for myself and had to order again! I decided to go with JD wholesale, because they have the mix and match discount, as where with Vista you only get the discount if you order so many of the same ones. I was right about these warmers, they seem to be a hit! I'm still debating on the Candle Warmers brand, I just don't think they will go over as well, because of the pricey bulbs.