Testing new fragrances' cold throw

I got some of the most wonderful samples from Peak and Candlescience this week. I poured some clamshells and brought them home to see what hubby and son thought of the bakery and candy fragrances.

I got the biggest compliment from the person in the family with the biggest sweet tooth. After I waved a couple around, he came running into the room...and immediately sat up and begged and started licking his lips.

So, if the dog thinks it smells good from the next room, it's got to be a winner :laugh2:

The rest of the humans in the house thought they smelled good, too.

post-11788-139458502595_thumb.jpg

I forget which fragrance it was, but I had it in the tart warmer and the dog would walk through the dining room and just stop. He would lift is nose in the air, then turn around and leave. I couldn't even get him to walk through to the kitchen to eat his dinner, he just stayed at the far corner of the living room!!

I do remember it wasn't a favorite of mine, but his reaction was funny.

Haha! How cute :)

My dog, Jelly, is my go-to girl for approving fragrance oils. As soon as I get them in the mail, I open them up and we both take a wiff. If she likes it, she licks her lips after sniffing. Back when I made a lot of cinnamon roll and cupcake shaped tarts, she would start doing all her tricks that we make her do to get a treat.