Has anyone used this container??

I picked a couple of these containers up at my local Dollar tree for another project, but they won't work. I told DH I would just make candles in them, but he thinks the glass would be too thin. It's no different than a Glade candle you buy in the store, what do y'all think??

http://retail.libbey.com/Products/Home-Decor/4.3-Bubble-ball

I have not used that container but something similar. What is the suggested use for the container? If the glass is thin, it might make a nice personal candle but one for sale. Wicking should be interesting with the shape. Not impossible because I have a similar one. I call it a rolly polly jar.

I picked a couple of these containers up at my local Dollar tree for another project, but they won't work. I told DH I would just make candles in them, but he thinks the glass would be too thin. It's no different than a Glade candle you buy in the store, what do y'all think??

http://retail.libbey.com/Products/Home-Decor/4.3-Bubble-ball

Since it's Libbey, you can go to their website and look in their online catalog in the business-to-business section under Candle Glass, and see if it's approved by them for making candles in. Or, you can call their 800 number and ask. I think I've seen that one in the candle making section of Dollar Tree, but I got the impression it's to fill with pebbles and set a tea light in.