Trying to catch up...

I'm back trying to catch up after a super busy weekend, majorly disappointed I haven't received my package from Moonworks yet :( Has anyone else still not gotten theirs? I'll be putting together my first batch of room spray this week, also putting the finishing touches on my fall stuff, :yay: I'm so excited!! Gonna try to poor my first batch of MP soap, and I want to start getting things together for Christmas baskets. I need some suggestions!!

MWs posted on FB she got 1 ozed to death & was waiting on a shipment of bottles. Also she was the only one working last week. She said she wasn't complaining about the 1ozs, she appreciated all the orders. I think she said everything would be shipped out by last fri.

I hope I repeated everything correctly!

I think I did, got a notice I have 3 packages at the post office!! It will be tomorrow before I can get them. What is she listed under on FB? I searched Moonworks but couldn't find any matches.

She's listed under Rhonda Gaylord (Moonwoeks Collection) She also has a new website if you get her newsletters and has all the links posted there too.

I still haven't gotten mine either but it's on it's way because I received a USPS notice. Hope it come this week.