Refill the Bath & Body Works Wallflowers with FO?

I was wondering the same thing! I thought I saw a DIY project that showed what to do. When I looked online again, all I can find is ones saying to use scented oil from Walmart - no thanks.

I don't know if you can put straight FO in or if you need DPG or something similar (?). I may give it a whirl and see.

Well, I put straight FO in my glade plug in and don't notice any smell. I could when I got up really close to it. Mine came with a dial to control the strength, so I put at its highest (previously was at the middle strength). I'll check again later.

I appreciate your concern talltayl. I'm experimenting strictly out of my own curiosity.

Well, an update again. I get wafts of the FO I put in a couple of days ago strong in some areas even though I can't smell it strongly when I stand really close to it. We have loft style ceilings that may be messing with my ability to accurately measure throw though too. I'm wondering if a fresh 'wick' would be okay with straight FO since I do smell it stronger in some areas throughout my home. I would still like to try the FO with something to see if I can get even better throw without putting the plug-in on its highest setting.