Car Air Fresheners HOW TO?

rctfavr3

I've heard ( years ago ) of a lady on another board who was attempting to make her own. Not sure how it ended up. The only ones I've ever purchased were from BCN and they did not have full sheets of just the paper ( it's a WITCH to try to cut ), but was offering a wide variety of shapes.

Thanks. I'll check BCN to see what they have. Would be fun (and more unique) to make my own shapes though. I wonder what material they use? It's not cardboard but it isn't foam or paper either.

Edited by rctfavr3

Candles and Supplies has full sheets of air freshener paper(cardboard). I think they call it stinky paper and have 2 different types. One is thicker than the other.

I don't remember the price but it was fairly cheap. They also have a pretty good selection of the cardboard shapes for around 1.00 a piece

hth

Candles and Supplies has full sheets of air freshener paper(cardboard). I think they call it stinky paper and have 2 different types. One is thicker than the other.

I don't remember the price but it was fairly cheap. They also have a pretty good selection of the cardboard shapes for around 1.00 a piece

hth

Thanks DNJ, I'd prefer to make my own. Full sheets are better for my needs. I wonder if it could be feed thru a home printer?!

Edited by rctfavr3

hmmmm not really sure rct. I have always used them for sniffy samplers at craft shows etc. I just cut up a bunch of squares and have them handy for that.

You might be able to feed the thinner one through your printer.

I use oakcourtcreations.com for mine. You might be able to put through your printer, but when you put the fo on it it's going to smear the ink.

I was thinking of getting it laser-printed then flip them over to their non-printed side for FO absorption.