Apricot Wax?

I'm almost positive that California Candle Supply use to carry this wax, I went to the site looking for it and do not see it there anymore. I have sent them several emails and phone calls trying to locate this wax but I never get any return response :confused:

So having said that does anyone know where I can find this wax? Any thoughts are appreciated :)

They did used to carry it. I had a sample of it & absolutely loved it. It was beautiful.. I think they whittled down their wax selection a while back. :( I think they actually made/manufactured it, so I'm not sure if it's available anywhere else. (except of course to the high-end candle companies :( )

Apricot wax to make container candles?

Beth, you say you loved it; why? Did it have a good throw? Was it easy to wick? Any idea why they quit carrying it?

Yep, good throw. Wicked it right straight away. & it was beautiful. I have no idea why they quit carrying it. Kinda hard to get a straight answer out of them though.