Critics Review Of Some AH/RE Fall Scents!

Just got my shipment in from AH/RE, and it was like Christmas here!! I'm not sure how long it will take me to get it in wax, but here is my critics (aka my 4 boys!!) sniff test review!

Warm Vanilla Nutmeg- Smells like Nana's house at Christmas! Awesome sweet scent!

Frosty Pines- Smells like a taxi cab (although none of them have ever been anywhere near a cab!!) it stinks!!

Christmas Past- "It really smells like pine trees"!! Smells sooo good!

Santa's Whiskers- A mix of Christmas Past and Vanilla, smells good, although they were expecting cookies and hot cocoa!!

Bonfire Bliss- Smells AMAZING!! I close my eyes and sniff and I can see the leaves changing colors!!

Toasted Marshmallow- Just like it says!!

Gingerbread- Can't wait to pour this into little gingerbread molds, smells great!

Flannel Sheets- "Is it nap time"!

Zucchini Bread- Mouth watering good!

Southern Butter Pecan- Smells a lot like a scent I already have "Bourbon Toasted Pecan", but I like it a little better.

Falling Leaves- Ehhh....

Apple Harvest Festival- Ooohhhhhhh it smells sooooo good!!!

Pumpkin Cheesecake- A little more cheesy than pumpkin, might mix it with the next one...

Pumpkin Pie Spice- Smells just like it says!!

I know this probably isn't much help, but we are so excited!! Can't wait to really see the leaves changing colors!!:grin2:

Edited by FaithfulScenter
misspelled word

Well Faithful,

It sounds like you have some pretty good critics there!! You need to keep them around for the orders to come as we want to hear what they think!! hee hee!!! :wink2: Thank those critics for their opinionated opinions because they count!! Thanks for the reviews!! It is always great to hear what others think before we buy! :smiley2: Have fun playing with all those wonderful scents!! Keep us posted!! :)

That 'Bonfire Bliss' sounds absolutely stunning. Description from Aroma Haven:

"A fragrance reminiscent of gentle, dusky breezes and bonfires, with notes of dried, wind-blown leaves, heliotrope, charred woods of pine and cedar, amber, smoky sandalwood, and musk with a background containing hints of roasted marshmallows, brown sugar, coconut and soft vanilla. This is a fascinating, complex, unique and appealing scent. "

Wonder what shipping on one single solitary scent would cost? :rolleyes:

Wonder what shipping on one single solitary scent would cost? :rolleyes:

Not sure, but it would totally be worth it, Bonfire Bliss is my absolute favorite! I love having the boys smell my new scents, because I know they are going to give it to me straight, no sugar coating to save my feelings, if it stinks, they tell me. They also come up with some great ideas, we have one named Fruit Cocktail that sells really well, and my son invented it!!