glow in the dark

the main problem i have is that peak dont say how much it will cost to ship to the uk

The trick with this would be to communicate with the supplier and have them cooperate with you to use the best option.

Reddi-Glo chips are small and light. If they could fit into a small Global Priority Mail envelope it would only be $5. If they fit in a large GPM envelope it would be $9. A box weighing not more than 1 lb. would be $10.

Peak won't do this but many other suppliers might. Perhaps contact Bitter Creek.

If you really have no luck dealing directly with the suppliers, let me know because I could be placing an order soon and be in a position to acquire some pigment chips for you and send them on via the least expensive GPM option. Perhaps you can pay me via paypal.

The trick with this would be to communicate with the supplier and have them cooperate with you to use the best option.

Reddi-Glo chips are small and light. If they could fit into a small Global Priority Mail envelope it would only be $5. If they fit in a large GPM envelope it would be $9. A box weighing not more than 1 lb. would be $10.

Peak won't do this but many other suppliers might. Perhaps contact Bitter Creek .

i might just make do with the candles i have and see if i can get it some where in the uk thanx for the help though

I know that there is a acrylic paint that glows in the dark at the craft stores that can be used to paint the candles. I know it's not like getting the candle to glow as if it were made out of a glow wax but it could still give an effect. If anything it can be used to paint symbols on the candles. I like to make the smaller candles and put the different Rune symbols on them.

I did find this site http://www.riskreactor.com/Arts_Crafts/Candles.htm

it says that the powder can be mixed into wax and used to make candles.

I have tried the glow powder (in gel candles) that is sold on one of the ebay sites and the stuff didn't last but for a couple of hours and on contacting the company....they never got back with me...

Well, Good luck.