glow in the dark

They are all over ebay but local to her is the places mentioned and every pigment says that it is flamable :( plus if used for ritual candles unless you are practicing modern craft you will run into problems... Not good to dabble there.

Armoury is safe says it is flamable but I used it with a tissue flame thrower.

Wads are load then co2 pops the fire is the light nice poof

The heat was hot enough to sear hair when the barrel rested on your arm

i wont be burning them they will just be on my altar i will be burning normal candels

Then definetly use the armoury paints in the US it is about 2 dollars for 3 ounce bottle

It is Suspended powder so it does not activate til applied

for my ritual candles though they will be plain couloured

eventually i will have loads of different colours

i love making chunks at the moment

did u see the three witch oil burner i think it so pretty i want one and the altar box god he has so much new stuff i want it all

might have to sell loads of candles to get them supplies

I think the use of these untested products could end up in things going all pear shaped (ok i admit the main purpose of that sentence was to gratuitously use an obscure british expression).

In terms of pigments specifically for candle making, I'm only aware of ones that glow under blacklight. It wouldn't cost much to get a small flourescent light fixture at the local hardware or home improvement store and put a blacklight tube in it. I suspect the effect would be much more striking than anything photoluminescent and you could probably light the candles without drowning out the glow.

If that idea happens to appeal to you, go to any supplier of the popular Reddi-Glo dye chips. Many of them will also carry the Reddi-Glo pigment chips in some fun colors that flouresce under black light. Click here for an example.

I think the use of these untested products could end up in things going all pear shaped (ok i admit the main purpose of that sentence was to gratuitously use an obscure british expression).

In terms of pigments specifically for candle making, I'm only aware of ones that glow under blacklight. It wouldn't cost much to get a small flourescent light fixture at the local hardware or home improvement store and put a blacklight tube in it. I suspect the effect would be much more striking than anything photoluminescent and you could probably light the candles without drowning out the glow.

If that idea happens to appeal to you, go to any supplier of the popular Reddi-Glo dye chips. Many of them will also carry the Reddi-Glo pigment chips in some fun colors that flouresce under black light. Click here for an example.

Not sure of pear shape refernce but hey ... Go Manchester United

The ones from armoury glow if left in normal light and then killed standard Phoferous. DOneside Highly flamable but had it near open flame no danger so who knows

the main problem i have is that peak dont say how much it will cost to ship to the uk