AAA Candle supply

Ravens

I've used several of their FO's. One of my best sellers is their Gardenia FO. I've tried their Creme Brulee, Red Currant, and Banana Nut Bread but I can't seem to give those fragrances away. It may be the area I'm in or the fragrances themselves as to why I can't sell them but it seems I can't keep enough Gardenia in stock. They're a great group of people to work with too.

Thank you. One question, please; you say the Creme brulee, Red currant and Banana nut bread aren't good sellers, but are they strong and do they throw well? I'm trying to figure out if it is a problem with the FOs (poor quality) or if customers in your area just aren't too keen on those particular scents? I put a few in my cart, but haven't checked out 'cause the webpage may not be secure (there is no "https"). What I added to the cart include: Orange chiffon cake, Stress relief, Poison, Christmas wreath, Dicken's Christmas, Autumn lodge, and Apple cinnamon spice. If these are as good as the (same) ones I currently buy from other suppliers, I'll be one happy camper :-)

Thanks again, Russ!

I've used several of their FO's. One of my best sellers is their Gardenia FO. I've tried their Creme Brulee, Red Currant, and Banana Nut Bread but I can't seem to give those fragrances away. It may be the area I'm in or the fragrances themselves as to why I can't sell them but it seems I can't keep enough Gardenia in stock. They're a great group of people to work with too.

I have only ordered one FO from them. I got it fast and it was packaged well. The one I got was shipped in glass and was I believe 8 oz. Don't order Pinion Pine if you know what it already smells like. It isn't really strong at 8% or true, but a nice scent. Since they took over the other company I was hoping this was going to be different. I'm still on the search for that perfect Pinion Pine. That is my only experience. They answered their phone when I called and were very nice.

Which Company did they take over? Greenleaf? Never mind, I read somewhere they bought Taylored Concepts.

I have only ordered one FO from them. I got it fast and it was packaged well. The one I got was shipped in glass and was I believe 8 oz. Don't order Pinion Pine if you know what it already smells like. It isn't really strong at 8% or true, but a nice scent. Since they took over the other company I was hoping this was going to be different. I'm still on the search for that perfect Pinion Pine. That is my only experience. They answered their phone when I called and were very nice.
Edited by Ravens
added "never mind..."