Frankincense & Myrrh

ksranch

Because many of you recommended this scent in several threads I got a sample - Love it! And, so did my testers - especially one that owns a store that I am in - but, she wants it now, and year round - not just for a Christmas scent. So, my question for you that use it, do you offer it year round, and if so - do you change the name when it's not the holiday season? What would you call it, if so? btw - thanks for leading me to this scent, it really is as fabulous as you guys said! :yay:

I have a wholesale account that uses this year round so I always have some extra to sell. I find it sells year round. I don't change the name because those who know it look for it by name and those who have never smelled it are intrigued by the name. They tell me they always wanted to smell it but never did until they saw my candle.

Whose F&M do you use? I've been using CS. My wholesale account loves this and says its true. I don't know about that but I love all the complex scents I can smell in it. One of these days I must try it in CP soap..... maybe for the holidays.

Edited by Candybee

CS frank and myrrh rocks!! I have a lady that buys just this on melts every month all year and I don't change the name- I just encourage people that question it or look at to smell- and it sells itself- it's very seductive I think

One of my sisters had me make this for her wedding and it was fabulous!

• 4 months later...