Accidentally mixed Wild Raspberry and Lilac....Need help with naming

So some how I wasnt paying attention and mixed Wild Raspberry and Lilac. The candle smells really good and the Lilac is the more dominate one IMO. Its a light lavender color.

Just curious if maybe anybody has any suggestions. I dont really even know where to start with coming up with a name for this.

Thanks! :)

I thought about something simple but I just like to make things more complex for some reason. lol A lot of good names here. Bloomin' Blossoms does sound like a good one to me. Thank you all for the responses.

I didnt even realize I mixed the 2 until I went to make the Wild Raspberry and was a bottle short. A pretty good mix up in my opinion. I love this smell.

I used to love Lilac but I have poured so much of it that it makes me gag now! I loved Bert's Lilac, does anyone mind sharing who their favorite Lilac is from? I have a customer that has me mix Lilac & HAP! He loves it. I don't have a plain Raspberry, I wonder how Black Raspberry & Vanilla would work. Hmmmm

I just sold 3 Black Raspberry & Vanillas. I thought they smelled really good and she did too. I got the fragrance from Peak. Unfortunately I may be looking else where to buy supplies because of the shipping is so much. It was almost $60 for 20lbs wax and 20 1 oz bottles and 8 dye chips. Candle science seems to be a bit cheaper for me. Just wish there was some place closer to Kentucky or around Louisville.

Edited by Vicky_CO
Sale info belong in the sale section thank you