Lonestar 4826

Anna

Well it been awhile since I have posted.I hope I can get some help.I have been using the parasoy from Aroma Haven,and they are closed this week.I am needing wax for melts,and I am going to be in Keller,Tx Fri.That's where Lonestar located.Has anyone used their IGI4826.Hope to get some feedback.I read the older post, would like some newer feedback. Thanks,Ann:smiley2:

Edited by Anna
spelling

I'd use IGI 4630. If you'd rather mix it with soy, I'd choose the GB415. hth :-)

Thank you Imc,That what I read in a older tread to blend it with a container wax.Just wondering if anyone has tried it recently,and what container wax they used.

Thanks Ravens,I ordered a slab of the 4826.I mixed it 50/50 with 4627.I just poured it today,it harden before I got it all poured.I'll post the results when I test it.It's the hardest wax I have every seen.I put it in a pillow case and beat and beat it.LOL

This is a great mixture,4826&4627 50/50.10ozs wax,2ozs fo.4 clamshells.Poured last night.decided to test this morning.Put two blocks in warmer at 7 AM,went to work,and came home at 5:30PM still thowing scent.I use warmers from Candlewarmers.

I bought that wax from them, made tarts this weekend.....scent throw sucks!! I have been trying to figure out what to do with the rest of the 40lbs I have. Guess I will be holding it until I can get another wax to mix with it. I wouldn't waste my money on it. I would maybe try the 4794 instead if you are going for tarts.

sheryl