Uline Packaging for single tart

kforbs126

You're in luck! I recently bought some Uline bags in different sizes, here from the classifieds. There is one size that is perfect for that size melt, which is what I am going to use them for. I'll be at my shop tomorrow and will get you the Uline catalog number. If you PM me your address, I'll be happy to mail you a couple to see if it is what you are looking for :)

I want to start handing out my sample tarts for my friends to test in packaging but not sure what the proper size/type would be good to order from Uline for a single tart.

I think it would be from this page but not sure of the correct size:

http://www.uline.com/BL_107/2-Mil-Industrial-Poly-Bags

I wouldn't go with polyethylene. Polypropylene is better suited for compatibility with fragrance oil.

I wouldn't go with polyethylene. Polypropylene is better suited for compatibility with fragrance oil.

Kforbs, the Uline bags I bought from the classifieds are polypro. Sporadic brings up a good point. Some plastics can leech or "suck out" the fragrance from your products, leaving a plain old chunk of wax in their wake.