6055?!!

Received Aztec's newsletter today and it stated that they will be the first company to be getting in a new veggie wax for IGI...6055...here I go again :rolleyes2

Oh no....Just when I was all happy and satisfied with my wax blend they bring out a new wax and my addiction kicks into high gear *shudder*

I went to the Aztec Convention last weekend and spoke to the IGI rep about the new 6055. It seems to be great wax and IGI is very excited about it. The wax will come in 10lb block form and not flake. I was lucky to get samples of the new wax. When I get a chance I will be testing the new wax soon and can't wait!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Abigtroutt...have you had a chance to use and test this wax yet? Inquiring minds want to know ; )

Sad to say No :sad2: This summer I've been soooo busy just trying to keep up with current orders and my full time job I have not had time too. I don't want to rush this process with out truly having time to test properly. I'm hoping to start to slow down but our season is approaching way too fast :shocked2: