Colorful Purse

lsbennis

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh.

You're really making me want to figure out how to make purses. I've been toying with the idea of making padded Kindle holders using leftover pieces of batting. Have you ever done something like that?

This is a wonderful collection you've made. I love the idea of the 3 matching pieces.

Great job!

@Sliver....thanks, no I have never made a kindle holder but I bet it would be fairly simple since its mostly square. There are quite a few free patterns online for those, give it a try it will turn out great.

@ Vicky...thanks :)

:yay:WOW!!! You did a beautiful job!!! I enlarged the pic and noticed that you did some pretty intense sewing maneuvers (well I know maneuvers isn't the right word, but that is the first thing that came to my mind..hee hee) to make those pieces!!! What great colors too! Just screams fun and Summertime!! :cool2: If it didn't take too long to make those....you need to sell them girl.....I see lots of $$ !!

@Puma...thanks, there are a few challenging areas in that pattern but for the most part its not bad at all. I only make them for fun and to get a break from candle and soap making...lol but I have had some friends ask me to make them a set :cheesy2:

@Lauren...thank you, I love to look at all the crafty projects on this thread and your right everyone is so talented!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...