Sugar Scrub Cubes

PAgirl89

I made these cubes on Tuesday with a recipe from WSP. They have a sea salt scrub scoop recipe that I used and subbed Turbinado sugar for sea salt. I used a wax paper lined 9x9 aluminum pan and cut it into cubes.

post-12619-139458499994_thumb.jpg

They are scented in Kiwi Watermelon.

Here is the link for the recipe I used.

http://www.wholesalesuppliesplus.com/RecipeDetail.aspx?RecipeID=137

Thanks! The batch made enough for 5 jars of 6 cubes each.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]24471[/ATTACH]

Looking at them in this pic they look like Cool Whip fluff. I'm going to have to give these a try but think I'll see if a small melon ball maker works. WSP says to use an ice cream scoop but I'd like them smaller for one time use. The bail jar you used is a great presentation for them.

Looking at them in this pic they look like Cool Whip fluff. I'm going to have to give these a try but think I'll see if a small melon ball maker works. WSP says to use an ice cream scoop but I'd like them smaller for one time use. The bail jar you used is a great presentation for them.

They are a little spongey, like marshmellows. And a tip, the mixture gets like taffy so be careful with your beaters. I used a hand mixer, it may work better with a larger mixer but my beaters were thick with mixture till I was done whipping. I used sugar so it may be a different consistency with sea salt.

They are a little spongey, like marshmellows. And a tip, the mixture gets like taffy so be careful with your beaters. I used a hand mixer, it may work better with a larger mixer but my beaters were thick with mixture till I was done whipping. I used sugar so it may be a different consistency with sea salt.

OK...will be careful with mixer. Think I'll put the single whip on to see how that goes. Just need to get some raw from the grocery store. I only have 8 oz of foaming bath whip on hand so will have to cut down the recipe the first time and will try salt next time. I just love the whipped look of these.