broken wax shipments?

Hi, it's been awhile since I've been here, but I just received yet another busted shipment of wax! The box was completely ripped to shreds! Are there any companies that strap their wax boxes? I am in NE Texas and have received shipments from Lone Star & Bitter Creek South. It's not really their fault, the boxes are just so heavy!

I've ordered wax for 10 years, but it seems the last couple of years I can't get a shipment that is intact! Frustrating to say the least!

Any info will be greatly appreciated!:undecided

That is really bad...I've not had the same problem and order from them, I live in Texas (Panhandle) too. I would bet that the problem may lie in your local USPS? Have you checked to see if you could insure them? I don't know how much extra but if the boxes are coming damaged and some wax is going out it might be worth it.

I live in Texas as well. I don't know how much wax your order at a time but I usually try to order 5 at a time along with some jars, lids and fragrances. I get those from lone star. If i order that much I have them put it on a pallet and shrink wrap it. If you don't have a forklift, which most of us don't, they can use a carrier that has a lift gate that will lower it onto the ground for u and you can move it into your space by hand or sometimes find a used pallet jack that will move it for you. Alot of times those trucks have pallet jacks for and they will move it into the garage, barn, building. This really saves on freight cost as well because basically all your fragrances and smaller items ship for "free" because you are paying for pallet space and not by the pound.

There's a company in Texas that charges about $30 to pick up, and bring you your order.... (They pick it up from Lone Star, and bring it to your business/home).. I don't re-call the name of the company, but one of my friends who lives in Texas saves a TON of money on shipping since she orders all her wax from Lone Star.

i know Peak's uses the yellow bands