Peak's new Sparkle Light Container wax

I poured it last night in one of their new Prestige containers. Love, love, love the new containers but they are twice the price of the one's I use, so I don't think I will be using them anytime soon. They are very thick and heavy, great quality. I might be tempted to switch since they do come with the glass lids and I buy mine separately. Now, on to the wax, it is okay. I think the glass glow is much prettier, but this is not bad and will give a new option for containers. I used 9oz. of wax and 1/2oz of FO in this jar and there is plenty of room for the lid. I have not tested the sparkle light affect yet. Will update on that later.

post-14020-139458498333_thumb.jpg

Edited by KrazeKelly

Doesn't burn any differently. It's been going for 2 1/2 hrs with csn 14, looks like I may try csn 12 once I burn this one all the way. No sparkley dancing flames....I do have to say that the Peak Mandarin Plum smells awesome though.

Thank you for posting your experience with this new wax.

It is funny though how different people get different results. I have tried Mandarin Plum and did not get much of a throw with it. I was hoping it would be better cuz I love it OOB.

Thank you for posting your experience with this new wax.

It is funny though how different people get different results. I have tried Mandarin Plum and did not get much of a throw with it. I was hoping it would be better cuz I love it OOB.

I guess the scent throw is pretty good in palm. I poured last night and tested wax and wick today. We have a pretty good size office at work and I could smell it very well. I love the scent too....so much that I soaped it tonight.... :)

Since it is container wax, I am not sure. It is hard enough that I guess it is possible to pop out of the clamshells easily. I use the starburst and feather palm pillar wax for my tarts. If I get time, I'll try and see.

Since it is container wax, I am not sure. It is hard enough that I guess it is possible to pop out of the clamshells easily. I use the starburst and feather palm pillar wax for my tarts. If I get time, I'll try and see.

Thanks for the reply. I'm in a big toss up over what wax to use to do tarts. Need a west coast supplier and Peak's shipping is really reasonable. Plus I LOVE the way Palm wax looks.