Twist up oval tubes??

Nature's Garden; here is the link:

http://www.naturesgardencandles.com/candlemaking-soap-supplies/item/deost/-LOTION-BAR-Containers--10-Count.html

They hold 2oz. Found out in yesterday's NG's newsletter. HTH

Need to issue a little warning on these.....While they work very well, I sent one over to DIL. Waited and waited for results. Finally sent her a text to ask if she liked the formula or not. She said "Oh, thank you but we have deodorant".

Need to issue a little warning on these.....While they work very well, I sent one over to DIL. Waited and waited for results. Finally sent her a text to ask if she liked the formula or not. She said "Oh, thank you but we have deodorant".

oh, dear........:whistle:

:laugh2:

This is the same DIL that managed to power burn long enough to tip over wicks and burn the candle right out of wax after countless warnings not to do so and a sticker saying same. :rolleyes2 Entire wick system was revamped after that. She proved candle abuse can be excessive beyond my torture tests.

Love it, Jeanie! :laugh2::laugh2:

So did you explain it was a lotion, not a deodorant? Did she like it?

I agree, the tubes do look like deodorant tubes, but so do the ones from Elements. The Elements tubes remind me of deodorants like Arm&Hammer or Degree; the ones from NG are more like.... oh, poopey, which ones? Oh, oh, I think it's SoftnDry ... or it is Suave, or... whatever, I know it's a popular name.

So did you explain it was a lotion, not a deodorant? Did she like it?
I told her it was a lotion bar and to make sure she wore socks if she put it on her feet. So, yes she was told. This is how unreceptive the family is of my new B&B products...lol. Maybe I should quit while I'm ahead.

Oh, I haven't gotten feedback on whether or not she likes it. Been about a month now. :waiting:

Edited by jeanie353
additional