Palm wax questions

I am experimenting with palm wax, and for some reason I am having trouble getting my double boiler (using a double boiler as I am still new to this hobby and making small batches of candles) to get up to 210 degrees. It will get up to 200, and I've waited, waited, and did go ahead and put in the dye and fo, stirred and poured around 190-195 degrees. They look really good, love the crystallization pattern, and now I'll cure for a week before I test the HT. Do I need to get the temp up to 210 (I saw that on the instructions), does it matter?, and also should I stir the fo in for 2 minutes like I do with my para soy? TIA for any advice from all of you experts!

• 3 weeks later...

I'm very new to candlemaking (just joined this forum), but raising the temperature in your double boiler is easy. I live in Montana and plain water boils well below 212F. To raise the temperature, just add plain table salt until you get the appropriate temperature increase.