What are you using to light your candles? Please don't say Fire :-)

Wooden Skewers work well for the super long "can't reach" type. (I'm thinking of my 7 day candles here, long and skinny glass tube). We use the wooden skewers all the time in working with candles anyway, so usually have some sitting around. And I can get them for about a penny a piece.

That's a great tip too! Thank you! I have a hard time trying to light deep candles with a kitchen match. Where do you buy them, Walmart?

Edited by HorsescentS

I usually get mine at Albertson's. They put them on sale during the summer or have them all in the "quick sale" bin at the beginning of autumn. But Walmart will have them as well in the kitchen gadget section (most likely anyway, they've been changing areas for a lot of stuff it seems).

I usually get mine at Albertson's. They put them on sale during the summer or have them all in the "quick sale" bin at the beginning of autumn. But Walmart will have them as well in the kitchen gadget section (most likely anyway, they've been changing areas for a lot of stuff it seems).

Thanks! When I look at the pic I posted I think I should have said those are dry spaghetti's they're using to light the candles with, because it doesn't really show up, so it just looks like a jar of wooden skewers unless someone clicks on the pic to blow it up.