Acne...

Crafty1

Not all the oil will come off when you steam your skin with the hot washcloth. You're going to have to do some gentle wiping with the cloth after it cools. I use both sides of the cloth, making sure to wipe all traces of the oil off. No scrubbing, and nothing harsh, but just a good bit of wiping.

I' ve been using this for about three weeks I think. I use 50/50 castor/jojoba with a little lavender and tea tree oil. So far my face has broken out about the same as before but no more then is normal. I was really scared it would become pizza face. So far so good so I'm sticking to it. As for my son I'm still nervous having him do it.

Yup, I do it too. My mixture is for extremely dry skin. I use 75% squalene and 25% castor. I'm going to experiment a bit with it though. I've been doing it for several months and it has made a huge difference in my skin. I love it!

Well, after doing a bunch of reading on this, I jumped on the bandwagon too! :P I just used what I had on hand though,a tea trea oil that was already mixed with sunflower oil. My face felt soft yet tightened.....if that makes any sense!lol will try for awhile and see what happens....oh yea, and the wierd thing was that it immediately made my skin look better... :confused:

b.t.w..what is squalene?