Very Strange...

It all started about a month and a half ago. I got an email from someone I did wholesale with over 12 years ago(stopped because they sold out and moved three states away from where they were into a different business). I remembered the name because it was so unusual. When I clicked on the email, there was nothing but a link, so I religated it to spam. Since that first email from them, I've received many others, with subjects that I know are spam/phishing, because I get them from others. Now, I've started to get emails from customers' emails from when I sold on eBay...again, over 12 years ago. All went into spam as there was nothing but a link. I'm 5 computers beyond what I used back then, have not saved their email address online, and have no idea where these current emails are coming from. Does anyone know how this is happening? :confused: I haven't the faintest...:rolleyes2

One of your old computers or hard drives have been sold and infected by a virus. Shortly after my dead mother-in-law's computer was sold at an estate sale, I started receiving spam emails from her.

I am getting tons of these to - but not from people's email I know... I don't understand why it where they come from but it's triple the amount lately

What's really weird is our employee whom we supply a cell phone for is now getting calls that pop up "his mom" or his ex- wife" with their actual number but when he answers it's a foreign guy harassing him- one went as far as to tell him his daughter was at his house!

Security thru sprint says there is app going around that people can hack in like this and there is nothing they can do but change your phone number-

I just don't get it.... Nothing is safe anymore