Soap Swirls

NNK

Drop-dead gorgeous!! But am I the only one here who doesn't know what WHISK is?

LOL. It is (or was) one of the main soaper's forums, owned by a German lady, Olivia. She is well known as the inventor of the hanger swirling method. Not sure what happened to it since I wasn't around for a while and just recently discovered it was down.

And thanks to everyone for the compliments :)

Somebody has to block me from the B & B gallery because I can't keep out of here now. I'm spending way to much time looking at all the beautiful soaps you all make and I'm hating it. :drool:

Looks like you are another person I will be on the look out for soap pics. Very~very nice! Thanks for posting. :)

Edited by tlc

Looks like you are another person I will be on the look out for soap pics. :)

There isn't going to be too many now, I have to move on to all-natural, pretty plain stuff. Infusions, herbs, expensive EOs... all have to be done but not really picture worthy. that's when I wish for a scratch and sniff button the most.

Edited to add: Thanks again to everyone (i can be so rude sometimes. don't mean to, but have to click post before my toddler hits some other button and screwes up everything)

Edited by NNK

Stunning soaps! I truly think that when I use a wonderful-smelling soap that's also gorgeous, it just lifts my mood and makes me smile:)

Thanks! That's also my opinion. Unfortunately people tend to buy mine for decorative purposes, which i have mixed feelings about