Amuse me please

Scented

They are some interesting combos, but that's the fun in blending! I would not have guest they would work. I had some leftover FOs that weren't selling well and decided to combine them. I'll be the first to admit that most of those FOs I cant stand on their own. Although patch and sandalwood always sell. The baby powder blend was a total fluke! But, I like it. LOL. The only one that smells a little eh...is #5 blend (SOL) It's very clean, I'm just not a fan of ocean scents.

...Ah, monitor smell, nothing like. LOL.

Body sprays. What suggestions would you have citrus and coconut based scents (I don't want a straight fruit slices and I don't think I want a straight cocobutt either.) Any ideas? CS Lemon Verbena

And while at it, are florals just a no no? I mean a floral suggestion that isn't heavy or cloying ought to be fine, but what about florals just gives people the shivers any more?

And if we talk about vanilla, does anyone else think it smells funky in a non-alcohol base? CS Very Vanilla would be my choice. But I don't know how it would play.

I am debating over a body spray line. Thing is most people want anything a person isn't considering carrying. We're pretty convinced that we need to do lavender, because it's among our top sellers and if we don't have it, someone will ask for it. Same with lilac (but that would be limited to seasonal only and we're actually going to wait to see if people ask for it ... we're both betting they do, but still we're going to wait and see.)

Apparently anything sandalwood is still a popular suggestion, but at the same time so is anything patchouli lol. WTH happened to amber? Man!

SO amuse me with some five fragrance suggestions for consideration and please make at least one of them a citrus suggestion. I just want to see what people's opinions and choices are and why. If it were me, everything would be of a patch, amber or sandalwood background and that already causes one problem.

1. Lavender--have to have it but I HATE it

2. Black Raspberry Vanilla.. may kill a couple of birds with one stone.

3. Dupes of B&BW.. while not necessarily what you like.. I think it would go over well because they are "known"

4. Rapture!!! lol

5. 1 seasonal scent --or spa ish scent. CS Day at the Spa or mebbe a bamboo scent for spring. Clean scent for summer. Not sure for fall. This could be where the Patch/Amber/Sandalwood could fit in. CS Cranberry Marm for winter.

Darbla-- the Tuberose & Jasmine is from Fillmores. I have been using it for years and its still a big floral seller for me! Sorry to hijack your thread Scented. Carry on....

Woohoo, thank you! After checking out their site, I just wish they sold in 2 or 4 oz sizes at a better price than buying multiples of the 1 oz. May still try a few 1 oz'ers.