Amazing Candle - what wax?

Check this "candelier" out, it is absolutely amazing, and I want to make something similar...

http://www.culturewick.com/2012/02/takeshi-miyakawa-candelier.html

I don't work with pillar paraffin but I think I need to use it to make something like this, I guess I would need the hardest wax I can, since it needs some crazy structural support and it can't be a physical structure

It would be a show piece more than anything (I really would love to have one of them in the shop!) so burn characteristics isn't too important, any suggestions as far as the wax goes?

Thanks!

They are quite easy, I whip out 3 or 4 a night! Imagine the bitching you would hear if someone burned one at a party and it dripped all over their guests lol! I just may have to try a smaller version (like I have the time). Bet you could get top dollar for one, but I would hate to have to ship it! I would guess it is just made with a pillar wax and enough stearic acid (or palm stearic?) to make it harder without making it too brittle, if that is possible...

Thanks all! I believe I will be trying CandleWic's 145mp paraffin wax, they recommend it for cut/curl so it has to be solid. I also found an old style chandelier I think will be a good mold... now I just need to figure out how much I should get? I also think I will be making it in black instead of white.