The Candle Source

lmc

Their prices and shipping are so reasonable, thought I'd give them a try. Ordered Monday and they came today!

Vanilla Crunch oob-one sweet vanilla :)

Chestnuts & Brown Sugar oob-rich and really good

J&J Bedtime Bath oob-smells just like it

Cinnamon & Sandlewood oob-perfect balance...just put into C3 and the cinnamon really comes out,its strong yet warm and soothing. Its a different scent for me but I really like it!

Edited by lmc

Has anyone had any trouble with their customer service? I ordered there once and had to call them because I was confused about their shipping and not only was my order messed up (which happens and not a huge deal) but the woman who answered the phone each time I had to contact them was really rude.

I have heard so many good things about this company so just curious if this is common or just a fluke. I haven't ordered from them since because I was so put off, but would like to try their oils as I never did receive my initial order.

glowworm...didnt speak to anyone so dont know about CS except it arrived really fast and in good condition. There is a link on their page on shipping options, I just put my order in then they emailed seperate shipping invoice...next time Ill use their flat rate option.

morethanrubies...Im using in C3 veggie soy and poured cinnamon sandalwood yesterday and bedtime bath today-ct is great but still need to cure before test burning...hth

Unfortunately yes, she can be quite rude. We have had our last two orders not ship and have had to call and ask about them, both times lost during processing. I try to avoid her by emailing. Great products and once I bypassed the angry lady whom I believe is actually the mother to the owner I was able to get our shipment sent out right away

Has anyone had any trouble with their customer service? I ordered there once and had to call them because I was confused about their shipping and not only was my order messed up (which happens and not a huge deal) but the woman who answered the phone each time I had to contact them was really rude.

I have heard so many good things about this company so just curious if this is common or just a fluke. I haven't ordered from them since because I was so put off, but would like to try their oils as I never did receive my initial order.

I don't know if rude is the proper word, but she certainly lacks people skills :) On the shipping thing, if you ever don't know which shipping option to choose don't add it and put in the memo for them to invoice you for shipping charges. I've done that a time or two when I've ordered outside of my normal routine...

I actually wished they carried more scents!!

I'm glad I'm not the only one who had issues with them. I want to love them since they have WONDERFUL prices! But I ordered a bunch in October and paid by paypal. Stupid me forgot to change my address in paypal, so they got sent to the wrong address. I called them and let them know that they would be coming back since they went to the wrong address. Wow did she make me feel like I was an idiot for not changing my address in paypal. Oh well, my error I know. I told her to just refund me minus s/h when they got it back. Well it took a while for it to get returned to them, but it eventually did (a month maybe?) I waited for my refund, nothing. So I emailed them and she asked if I wanted a refund or the products. I told her refund. Waited, nothing.. Emailed them again (two more times since than) asking where my refund is, and I haven't gotten any type of refund or a response. It's not very much money, like $20 or so but it irritates me to no end that they haven't refunded me or even responded to my emails requesting it! And of course, it's been too long to go through paypal to get my refund. :( Not a good first impression

Bettie is very rude. As to why Loren has her deal w/ people, I really don't no. A lot of their oils are great but if I could get them elsewhere for the same price, I would because dealing w/ Bettie is very uncomfortable considering I pick up my orders from her.

Well I'm glad to hear it wasn't just me. I tend to be kind of sensitive so I didn't know how to take any of it. I really do want to try some of their oils but for me its hard to spend the money I work sooo hard to earn at a place where I feel they could really just take me or leave me. I know my $50.00 may not be any big deal to them, but these days its a big deal to me .... but then again so is kindness :)