My First Burn Test

Jeanie, I keep the wicks trimmed pretty short, which really helps although I realize most consumers probably do not. Premiers have a steady flame as well (700 series))...but I do agree that the further down it burns, the less controlled the flame is

Edited by lmc

Jeanie, I keep the wicks trimmed pretty short, which really helps although I realize most consumers probably do not. Premiers have a steady flame as well (700 series))...but I do agree that the further down it burns, the less controlled the flame is

lmc...thanks. I do cut my wicks really short. Sometimes forget when using soy again and pinch off a bit too short ending up tilting the jar for a few seconds. I do have 3 Premiere series here thanks to the generous people at WickIt. Tomorrow I'll try some in the 700 series to see how they do.

I've also recently received a sample pack of the Premier 700's and am hoping to try them out soon - which one would you recommend to start with in soy (CB-135) in an 11-oz tumbler (3.125" dia.)? I'll be doing a side-by-side with a CD-16 wick to compare. Thanks :)