Advice to my husband

karie

When blowing out a candle, don't blow with all your might. :shocked2: Wax went everywhere. He didn't even realize he did it. I came out of the bathroom and there was wax all over my dresser, the wall, the mirror on the wall. Thank goodness for heat guns.

HA! HA! I did the same thing once and when my wife got home she gave me the strangest look. Although I had cleaned up what went on the table and other things it seemed some of the wax had splashed up into my face as well and was on my eyelashes and eyebrows! We both got the biggest laugh out of it and needless to say I blow them out much softer now. :laugh2:

You guys are hillarious. I read the replies to hubby. We both laughed but he said hey, classiccandle supported me! And annie, totally, he is soooo not allowed to extinguish a candle again. Seriously. I think he was thinking "I'll huff and I'll puff and I'll blow your.... candle down." !!!!! :D too funny!!!!