Can someone help me locate a company who has my lids?

Greetings to everyone!

I'm wondering if maybe someone can help me with locating a better supplier for my lids. I'm attaching a pic of my candles. I want to use these lids, several suppliers do carry them, but they do not have a fitment and only sit on top of the jar. I have found a supplier out of PA who does carry them with a great fitment and a responsible price, but they jack up the shipping cost so much that it would be impossible to purchase from them. I contacted them, told them that I'm willing to buy in bulk and ask if they can adjust the shipping rate. I know UPS has a discounted shipping rate if its over 200 pounds, but they refused. :P So, I'm looking for a news supplier. I plan on opening my site/website mid Feb. but would like to have things in order before going with these lids.

Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!!

post-14227-139458490615_thumb.jpg

Connie,

Thank you so much! I'm willing to buy the jar and lid together, they must be cheaper than what the company out if PA is charging. Does the company that you use have a website? I cant seem to find anything about then on the internet.

Thanks!

Nicholas,

I used to do business with TV Glass a few years ago..I always had problems with their site too. Here is the info. so you can call them.They are very good guys and will send you a list of everything they offer. They are the main manufacturer for those lids.(if I remember correctly)

Name: Tv Guilfoil

Street: 121 Dwight Park Circle

Syracuse, ny 13209-1005

Phone: (315) 453-0920

Let us now if you use them.:)

Kim

Edited by kimmeroo